Top Global Financial Group offices are located on level 41 of the Williams Tower.
The Williams Tower is a 64-story, 1.4-million-square-foot Class A office tower located in the Uptown District of Houston, Texas.
At 64 stories, and 909 feet above the ground level, the Williams Tower is the tallest building in Houston outside of Downtown Houston.
The building was built to function as two separate towers stacked directly on top of one another, one comprising the first forty floors, and the other the forty-first to sixty-fourth. The building has separate banks of elevators and lobbies for each of the two building sections.
There are six elevators that take tenants to the 51st floor, where they can transfer to other elevators to get to the 49th through 64th floor of the building.
Williams Tower was named "Skyscraper of the Century" in the December 1999 issue of Texas Monthly magazine. Paul Gapp of the Chicago Tribune said that the building became an "instant classic" when it opened. Paul Goldberger of The New York Times said that the tower gave Post Oak Boulevard "a center, an anchor, which most outtowns lack".
TOP GLOBAL HQ
2800 Post Oak, Suite 4100
Houston, TX 77056, United States
Where to Park
Located at 2800 Post Oak Blvd.
Houston, TX 77056
• Retrieve ticket for visitor parking
• Once inside the building, take elevators to floor 51
• From floor 51 transfer to elevator bank labeled 40 – 51, take these elevators to
floor 41. We are located in suite 4100
* If you are on floor 2, take elevators to floor 40. Floor 40 will have a second elevator bank, take second elevator bank to floor 41. We are located in suite 4100
IF YOU NEED ADDITIONAL DIRECTIONS PLEASE CALL 832 390 2393
Free Parking - Orange Garage Galleria
Located at the intersection of West Alabama and McCue
• Once inside garage, park on level 2 or above
• A skywalk is located on level 2, take this to Williams Tower
• Once in the building, take elevators to floor 40
• Floor 40 will have a second elevator bank
• Take second elevator bank to floor 41
* If you are on floor 1, take elevators to floor 51. From floor 51 transfer to elevator bank labeled 40 – 51, take these elevators to floor 41